Our Track hubs are designed in the classic style of our favorite track hubs of the past. High polish? Windows? Axle nuts? Yes! While they may appeal to the nostalgic tendencies of people of a certain age, we’re happy to say the younger crowd has grown fond of them as well.
Even though they have that vintage vibe, we’ve added some features to make them perform as good as they look. The axle is made from 303 stainless steel and the World’s Most Expensive Axle Nuts™ are made from nickel aluminum bronze, incorporating an integrated stainless washer. We combine ABEC 5 precision bearings with a traditional-style “cup and cone” adjustment system to get that perfect bearing preload and keep it there.
- U.S. made 6061-T6 aluminum
- Available in polished silver or black anodize
- Enduro ABEC 5 bearings
- 303 stainless steel axle
- Nickel aluminum bronze axle nuts with integrated stainless washer
- 24H, 28H, 32H, and 36H drillings
- Axle: M9 x 1mm thread, 100mm spacing
- 2x Enduro ABEC 5 6902-2RS
- Spoke hole diameter
Left flange diameter
|Right flange diameter||Center to left flange||
Center to right flange