Our Track hubs are designed in the classic style of our favorite track hubs of the past. High polish? Windows? Axle nuts? Yes! While they may appeal to the nostalgic tendencies of people of a certain age, we’re happy to say the younger crowd has grown fond of them as well.
Even though they have that vintage vibe, we’ve added some features to make them perform as good as they look. The axle is made from 303 stainless steel and the World’s Most Expensive Axle Nuts™ are made from nickel aluminum bronze, incorporating an integrated stainless washer. We combine ABEC 5 precision bearings with a traditional-style “cup and cone” adjustment system to get that perfect bearing preload and keep it there.
Made from U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aluminum, they are available in fixed and flip-flop (fixed/free) versions. Flip-flop versions accept a standard threaded freewheel on one side and our proprietary splined fixed gear cogs on the other. Fixed versions only accept our proprietary splined fixed gear cogs. *Fixed cogs not included with hub!
- U.S. made 6061-T6 aluminum
- Available in polished silver or black anodize
- Includes fixed gear lockring (both hub versions)
- Enduro ABEC 5 bearings
- 303 stainless steel axle
- Nickel aluminum bronze axle nuts with integrated stainless washer
- 24H, 28H, 32H, and 36H drillings
- Axle: M10 x 1mm thread, 120mm spacing
- Accepts standard ISO 1.370” x 24TPI freewheels
- Accepts White Industries proprietary fixed gear cogs
- Cog lockrings are 1.29” x 24tpi Left Hand thread
- Distance from freewheel seat to axle end: 29mm
Fixed gear chainline
- 2x Enduro ABEC 5 6902-2RS
- Spoke hole diameter
|Left flange diameter||Right flange diameter||Center to left flange||
Center to right flange